Smartphone and iPad apps are great tools to help analyze your swing, help you navigate the course and ultimately score lower.
Please note: You must use your smartphone or iPad to download these apps directly. If you are viewing this page on your Windows desktop or laptop computer, you cannot download these apps to these devices.
> To download, use your smartphone and go to www.hirekogolf.com/golfapps to view and download best selling golf apps!
V1 Golf App for iPhone/iPad ($4.99)
Another great swing analyzer app is the V1 Golf app by Interactive Frontiers, Inc. Not only does this app allow you to compare your swing with a PGA Tour pro of your choice, it also features slow-motion replay so you can see exactly where your swing flaws lie. Better yet, your videos are stored in a virtual “locker” for easy retrieval.
ANDROID USERS PLEASE NOTE: YOU FIRST NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION BELOW BEFORE GETTING THE PRO VERSION ON THE LEFT
GolfShot: Golf GPS for iPhone/iPad and Android($29.99)
If you’re looking for an insanely detailed golf GPS device but not looking to spend hundreds of dollars, your best alternative is the GolfShot GPS for iPhone. In addition to providing yardages to every bunker, hazard and green, GolfShot also features flyovers of every hole on more than 14,000 courses worldwide.
- Apple App Store Essentials HALL of FAME App! Apple picks the highest quality apps for this award.
- 40,000+ PROFESSIONALLY-MAPPED COURSES WITH NO ANNUAL FEE
- View available courses and request more for free at www.golfshot.com
SwingPlane for iPhone/iPad ($3.99)
SwingPlane is an advanced video swing analysis program for the iPhone, and is featured by USA Today in Golf and Gear 2011 and Golf Monthly UK as THE must have swing comparison app.
- Record videos with the built in camera with no restriction on the length of the recording.
- Side by side compare, including the drawing analysis
- Export/Import videos and shapes to another iPhone/iPad running SwingPlane (requires local WIFI with Bonjour enabled)
- Record down the line and face on swings on two iPhones/iPads running SwingPlane, then import to view both at the same time (see screenshot)
- Upload the videos and shapes to the web for sharing or analysis on a bigger screen
- Repeat playback.
- Any analysis (lines or other shapes) you add to a video are saved and reloaded when you play the video again.
SkyDroid for iPhone/iPad and Android ($1.99 iPhone, $2.99 Android)
Golf GPS gives you your distance to every green on the course and more. Golf GPS that is easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription, usage or course download fees.
We have over 20,000 courses available, with new courses being added every day of the year. You can view the entire course list on our website: www.skydroid.net.
Add new courses (if yours is missing) to our system using our web based Course Mapper tool (see skydroid.net for details and tutorial).
• Clean and Clear design
• Distances to the front, center and back of every green on the course
• Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points)
• Satellite image of every green and course
• Shot Tracking: Track the distance of your drives!
• Find your distance to ANY point on the course.
• GPS Accuracy indicator (tap at anytime to find your exact accuracy)
• Works Internationally!!
No other fees are involved, and you can download as many courses you want without any other charges.
With SkyDroid – Golf GPS, our simple-to-use design will have you spending your time on your golf game, not on clicking buttons.
View all our courses at www.skydroid.net/courses.php