Plant a Palmbird Putter Grip In Your Hands and Feel The Difference!
The Palmbird putter grip is a very unique product that was inspired by nature. Here are the key features:
• Heavier to provide counter-balancing, giving you greater control of the putter head
• Improves your ability to keep the putter head square at impact and throughout the stroke
• Non-tapered grip body, allowing balanced grip pressure in both hands
• The crescent shape encourages the putting stroke to be initiated from the shoulders instead of the hands and wrists reducing stroke arc, helping to keep the putter head square and on line
• Significantly reduces the possibility of the “yips” due to less wrist flexion and forearm tension
• The PalmBird’s design, covers a larger surface area in your palms, which allows for lighter grip pressure in your thumbs and fingers
• Naturally reduces wrist break throughout the putting stroke
• Made of weather resistant Thermal Plastic Rubber which provides durability, comfort, and traction
• Conforms with USGA rules and proudly made in the U.S.A.
Palmbird Putter Grip
View Palmbird Putter Grip Videoblog Below!