1. Gary K Asano says:

    Hi Jeff,

    Would it be possible for me to purchase the gauge you use in the video to measure torque on a shaft? If so where can I purchase it from? I am a very serious hobbyist and have studied and followed all your works. Thank you for all the information that you put out there for people like me to learn from.

    Thank Yoy,
    Gary K Asano

  2. Jeff Summitt says:


    The clamping unit is an old frequency analyzer that is no longer manufactured and the torque arm and shaft support were hand made for me by a good friend. The measurement gauge is a Lucas AngleStar protractor. If you do a Google search, I am sure you can find a commercially available torque measurement device (could be coupled with a frequency analyzer) that would be turn key.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *