Hireko Now Carrying Select OEM Replacement Grips

Hireko is now proud to offer aftermarket replacement grips for both TaylorMade and Cleveland Golf. If you or your customers wish to renew the original look and feel of their clubs, we can now supply you with select models. This is just one other reason for Hireko to be your one-stop shop for all your golf equipment needs.

TaylorMade
We have the original replacement grips for the most popular name brand clubs in the industry today. This includes the Tour Preferred, Burner Standard, Arrow and Afterburner. Plus we are offering a specialty model called the Crossline Bubble. While TaylorMade no longer uses the Bubble graphite shaft, there are still many floating around in bags across the globe. This is the only grip that will still fit the Bubble graphite shaft as the butt end measures 0.810” and tapers down to 0.680” at the mouth of the grip (hence the odd core size).

Taylor Tour Preferred #RL216 $5.99 each
Taylor Made Burner Standard Ribbed
#RL217 $5.99 each
Taylor Made Arrow Standard #RL218 $5.99 each
Taylor Made Crossline Bubble Ribbed #RL219 $5.99 each
Taylor Made Aeroburner Standard Ribbed
#RL220 $5.99 each

Cleveland Golf
We offer three of the most recent grips for Cleveland Golf. First, there is the 845 Wedge/Iron grip. It has been the stock offering on all wedges for the past five years as well as the stock offering of their TA iron series. The CG Gold Wood grip is the standard offering on all HiBore XL, XLS and XLS Monster drivers, fairway woods and hybrids. The 2010 Launcher was specifically designed for the new Big Butt 2010 Launcher driver and fairway woods where conventional grips will not fit these clubs due to the larger 0.650” diameter.

Cleveland Wedge Standard
#RL221 $5.99 each
Cleveland XLS Standard
#RL222 $5.99 each
Cleveland Launcher DST Standard
#RL223 $5.99 each

1. larry winn says:

I have a 3 wood bubble burner. Looking for one over sized grip. if not. Witch on fits it.And how much is shiping fo one grip. Thanks and have a great day

Larry,

There is no oversized grip made for those shafts, but at least you can get a replacement. The code is RL219 and shipping is a flat rate of $7.95.

3. Brent Burkey says:

I am looking for a replacement grip for my Cleveland 270 ultralight driver. It came with a midsize Winn ultralight grip although I believe that the new Winn Ultralight grip is considerably lighter, which may impact the swing weight., What grip do you recommend and what is it’s bore size and weight?

Brent,

My notes say that the original grip would have been 26g on the XL270 driver. The new DriTac Wrap Lite would only be 3g lighter and it is only offered in one core size (0.600″).

5. Bill Schwartzmiller says:

Looking for original burner bubble grips for graphite shaft….

Bill,

The original black Tour Wrap style hasn’t been available for a number of years. The only replacement still commercially available is the Crossline style (RL219).

7. John jones says:

I am looking for grips for taylormade women’s titanium bubble. Do you have the OEM grips or comparable ?

John,

All we offer is the men’s Bubble grip replacement. I don’t think I have ever seen an aftermarket version of the women’s grip made even when the TM Bubble series was current / popular.

9. Tim Mellem says:

Hi Jeff, I have 3 burner bubble shaft fairway woods. 3, 5, 7. I need new grips. I see you recommend the cross line bubble ribbed rl 219 for those clubs. How do I order from your site. Can you tell me what the total cost would be with shipping. My zip code 55126. Thank you for your help!!!

Tim,

Here is the link to those grips on our site:

They are $6.99 per grip plus $6.95 shipping for a total of $27.92.