Hireko Golf To Exhibit At 2011 PGA Merchandise Show & Demo Day

View new Acer XDS React Irons at the 2011 PGA Show

PGA Golf Exhibitions and Hireko Golf announced today the 21st year of Hireko Golf’s participation in the annual PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 27-29, 2011, in Orlando, Fla (Booth #721). Hireko will also participate in the Outdoor Demo Day at the Orange County National Golf Center on January 26.

“The PGA Merchandise Show is the premium platform to showcase our newest performance engineered golf equipment,” said Gineta Lin, VP Sales, Hireko Golf. “Hireko has evolved into a cutting edge Original Equipment Manufacturer and we are extremely excited to strengthen and build relationships with the trade and general public alike. In addition, we will be highlighting our 26 year commitment to the benefits of custom fitting with the introduction of our new QuickFit Club Fitting System.”

The Outdoor Demo Day, scheduled for Wednesday, January 26, 2010, at the Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge in Orlando will allow golfers of all abilities (trade and general public welcome) to test Hireko’s latest product line including the new Acer XDS React Irons and Acer XF Titanium Driver. Golf industry veteran and Hireko Technical Director Jeff Summitt will be available to communicate the rewards possible with custom-fitted Hireko golf clubs.

Hireko will exhibit in a new booth for the 2010 PGA Show (Booth #721) and feature their popular brands Acer, Power Play, Dynacraft, iBella, Apollo and Karma. Hireko’s CAD designed golf clubs are engineered not only to help golfers of all skill levels score better but their low prices will enable golf pro’s to make substantially higher margins than most OEMs.

1. Vince Mee says:

I would like to come to the PGA Show. I winter about 50 miles from the show site. My customer # is: V10139 .
    Vince Mee
    907-351-6658

2. Cleve Porter says:

Rob,
    Look forward to meeting you at the show and reviewing the new products.
    Cleve

3. Frank Snow says:

I hope to purchase new clubs at either the Orange Cty Demo day or at the Expo. Will there be opportunities to do so and if so, which would be better?
    Thanks,
    Frank Snow

Frank:

There will be clubs to hit at the demo day or clubs to view at the convention center. Those same clubs can be ordered. As far as which is better rests literally in your hands at the demo day.

5. Bill Johnson says:

To Jeff Summitt, haven’t seen you for a number of years. I will be at the show this year, looking forward to seeing you.

Bill

6. Tom Gregory says:

How do I receive a pass to enter the PGA show and demo day.

Gregory and Associates (Clubmasters)

7. David Wilson says:

I cannot attend the show but have a question for Jeff.
    What are the longest blade lengths you have for any of your irons? I have macular degeneration in my right eye need the longest blade length possible because it helps me make better contact. I’m searching the net for long blade length irons.
    It’s not as important with woods because they are all on the large side today. Thanks for ant help you can give me.

David:

Our longest blade length in an iron will be the Acer XK or XF standard, XDS Cabriolet or the Ti-Ceptional. However do look past a model like the Acer XDS Wide Sole hybrid as these will be built more like a fairway wood, especially in the lower lofts. I have other customers with your condition use these with success.

9. Ben Ramsey says:

Bought your products in the past!
    How do I get a ticket to the show for me and my wife?
    Ben

10. Dave Harrison says:

Do I need tickets to attend the Orange County National golf show?