Download The New 2010 Hireko Golf Equipment Preview!

winter_quarterly_thumbnailWant a sneak peak at some of our new 2010 clubheads, shafts and grips? Download the 2010 Hireko Quarterly New Product Preview!

Inside the new Quarterly:
– New 2010 Clubheads
– New 2010 Shafts and Grips
– New Lower Prices On Best Selling Products
– Great Gift Ideas For The Holidays!

Download the Quarterly in 2 parts:

Download Part 1 of 2 (2.5 meg)
Download Part 2 of 2 (2.5 meg)

Enjoy!

1. Jerry Harris says:

I have many (some) friends that are converting to long putters. You have no mallet putter heads available that will fit, say a 79 deg lay without redrilling for the hosel.

2. don sherry says:

looking for the best fairway wood to improove my scoring!!

Jerry:

We offer an adapter for that situation.

This works with an putter with a 90 degree socket (preferably a heavier head like our Acer CB3 or CB5) plus the Apollo 53″ putter shaft.

Don:

Please email me with what fairway woods you are using right now and what problems you are having with them. From there I can advise which model(s) would be best suited from our extensive line.

5. hhkan says:

Why are same number irons made with different loft across different models?

hhkan:

In general it has to do with the center of gravity location of the head. Typically a head with a very low center of gravity will have stronger lofts to obtain normalized trajectories. In other cases, the loft may vary depending on whoo the target audience is (i.e. ladies specific model).

7. Lee Robson says:

Jeff,

The new Acer XK-Ti is very exciting for me. Can you fill me in on a few more details: Will the grooves be 2009 style, or the new smaller volume type and stamped or machined? What will the blade length be? Will the horizontal CG be in the center of the face? how high will the vertical CG of the 5 iron be? What will the sole widths be? Any chance of a gap wedge in the future?

Thanks for pushing the envelope with this design and delivering a great premium product for the GI market.

Cheers, Lee

Lee:

This project was started long before the groove rule was officially changed so it will have the same grooves we currently use on all of our clubs. Blade length is 85.5mm and the CG will be in the center of the scoreline pattern. Sole width is 20mm VCG is 19.0mm on the 5-iron. No gap wedge unless you guys buy more of the ones we offer!

9. Lee Robson says:

Jeff,

Great news on the grooves, I’m an old groove guy! I look forward to building a sample as soon as they become available. One man can’t change the world I guess, but anyone who doesn’t fill the gap between their PW and SW (especially when its 10 degrees!) is missing a great scoring tool. Lob wedges are optional, but gap wedges are mandatory in my book. You guys provide some good ones, but since I use it like another iron, I like to have it be part of the set.

Cheers, Lee